Certification is an Optimizer720 requirement normally accomplished during your first Optimizer720 project.
As a certified Optimizer720 Advisor, you will:
- Gain access to the only business performance and transition readiness planning tool that allows you to simply, quickly, and visually identify the gap between strategy and execution, and get results … fast
- Earn higher fees for multi-year implementation engagements
- Deepen your client relationship using reliable, relevant and timely information
- Help your clients make important decisions that drive tangible, achievable and measureable results
- Enhance your reputation for providing recommendations that have a fast and measureable impact on performance.
- Increase your professional credibility - Optimizer720 certification identifies you as a continuous learner and value creator.
What's involved in certification?
You pay a fee, complete the online training and start your first Optimizer720 project.
- The cost of certification is included in your first Optimizer720 project.
- The online training program consists of 4 modules requiring roughly 4 hours over the course of your first Optimizer720 project.
“Optimizer720 is extremely powerful for examining differing stakeholder views of performance and experience. It was particularly powerful for communicating to my client’s board that stakeholders are highly committed to the firm but have concerns over the future of the business... specifically around succession.”
Dr. Chris Graves
Family Business Education
and Research Group