Certification has its privileges!
Why should I become Certified?
Maintaining quality across our network is extremely important for all of us, and only those who are able to meet our exacting standards will be able to offer Optimizer720 to their clients.
Once you are certified, you join a select community of consultants – both self-employed and members of larger firms – who have met the requirements and demonstrated their ability to effectively use Optimizer720.
What are the benefits of Certification?
As an Optimizer720 Certified Consultant, you will...
- gain access to a state-of-the-art data visualization tool;
- give your clients confidence that the advice you offer is based on cutting-edge analytics;
- provide recommendations that have a fast and measureable impact on performance;
- get help with specific issues from others in our practitioner community;
- be in a position to earn higher rates for implementation engagements;
- make it easy for clients to find you using our Find a Consultant feature;
- be eligible to earn fees for coaching others through the certification process; and
- be able to promote your services with an optional ad in our online Directory of Certified Consultants.
How do I become certified?
- Complete and submit the Optimizer720 application form along with your bio.
- Provide references from two recent clients (name, title, company, email address, and brief – we do mean brief – description of the consulting work you have done).
- Successfully complete the online training program.
What's the cost?
Certification is amazingly affordable. And, as a Certified Consultant, you are entitled to one low, per project price that locks in your costs and makes an Optimizer720 project very profitable for both you and your clients. For details, complete the form or call +1 (416) 360-0177.
What training is required?
Our online training program consists of 7 modules requiring about 4 hours to complete. Details are available by returning the form or calling +1 (416) 360-0177.
- All modules have specific educational goals and learning objectives/outcomes.
- Some have a short quiz that tests your understanding of the subject matter and flags any areas that require attention.
- The modules vary in length from 15 minutes to an hour.
In addition, upon successful completion of all modules, you will receive:
- a diploma confirming that you have met the requirements;
- the right to identify yourself as an Optimizer720 Certified Consultant on your marketing materials and website;
- a personal Dashboard (for managing all your projects);
- assistance to set up your first project on your personal Dashboard (using Skype or GoToMeeting);
- secure storage space on our servers; and
- a limited, non-exclusive license to purchase projects. Please refer to our Licensing Agreement for details.
Our training program has been designed for an independent consulting practitioner, whether a sole proprietor or member of a larger consulting firm. Customized training plans are available for organizations in which Optimizer720 will be used by 5 or more practitioners. Ask us for details.